Information Collection and Use
We are using sub-contractors as cloud-based servers, CRM-systems, notification systems for processing of our data and we are using our best endeavour to ensure they are compliant with the relevant legal framework,
We will process personal data as below when you register and use the Application:
- first name and last name;
- email address;
- IP address;
- technical data, which may include unique device type & ID, network, language and operating system version, system performance information. This information is sent to our API at https://api.leadcase.net
We will process the following personal data when you visit our Service:
- information about your use of the Service;
- content that you choose to provide us with on the Service, such as information you provide when completing forms;
- technical data, which may include the URL you are redirected to the Website from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system.
Purpose of processing
We will process the personal data set out above for the following purposes:
- to provide personal and relevant feedback to you;
- to provide the Customer with information on an aggregated basis in order for the Customer to optimize its leadership initiatives. The only personal data that the Customer can see about you, as a user of the Application, is if you have been active in the Application the last 30 days in order to understand if their leaders are using the services as expected;
- to administrate your account, to enable and provide the Application and the Website and integration with third party services, and to provide, personalize and improve your experience with the Application and the Website, and to otherwise provide the Application according to the Terms and Conditions;
- to improve and develop the Application and Website and to analyse your use of the Application and Website;
- to ensure the technical functioning of the Application and Website and to prevent use of in breach of the terms and conditions; and
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions, including to protect our rights, property and safety and also the rights, property and safety of third parties if necessary.
Fulfilment of contract. We process your personal data to be able to provide the Application to you as set out in the terms and conditions and to be able to provide our services to the Customer.
Disclouse of personal data
We share and transfer your personal data for storage to third parties as stipulated below. In the event that your personal data is subject to transfer outside EU/EEA, we guarantee that adequate security measures have been taken for such transfer in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Microsoft Azure – server (api.leadcase.net)
- Mixpanel – analytics
- Google Firebase Analytics
We will never sell or resell any personal data to any third party. We will not engage in any advertising set-ups using the personal data for commercial reasons. We may use aggregated personal data for marketing purposes but individual personal data will never be disclosed.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, we will immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services. If you want to delete your account, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the request to delete your data.
This policy is effective as of 2021-11-23